We’re excited announce the launch of our new membership platform in July 2022.
If the last two years have taught us anything, it’s the importance of having strong systems in place to support your business.
We’ve been busily working behind the scenes to build our new integrated email and membership systems that will save time, create efficiencies, and allow us to better support you.
What this change means for our members (that’s you!)
- An updated and easier to use membership portal
- Member-only educational content and resources
- More targeted information and updates
- A better, more integrated user experience
Keeping your membership portal up to date
All member portal information will be migrated across to the new system prior to launch.
To assist with the process, we ask that you login to your membership portal to confirm your business details and list of representatives (your employees) are correct.
It’s important that we have your current details because we’ll email your new login details once the migration is complete.
Membership benefits for you and your team
One of the best things about your membership is that it extends to your employees. We encourage you to get them along to our events and development opportunities including.
- Business Before Hours – monthly educational morning sessions featuring member businesses, our local council, BusinessNSW and other organisations with important and timely information.
- Business After Hours – casual networking event, held monthly alternating between a host business located in Albury and Wodonga. Easily one of our most popular events!
- Young Business Edge – a young professionals network with a mixture of professional development and casual networking. Great for meeting new people in a casual, fun, and stress-free atmosphere.
- Business Women Albury Wodonga – a supportive environment for women in business including professional development and networking.
You can continue to search for and register to attend events through our events calendar while we work through the migration. If you need assistance with updating your member portal details or have any questions about the migration, please call the team on 02 6046 9223.